Traveling and seeing the beauty of the world is the top choice of everyone who gets some time off work and school.
There are those who join travel packages like Asian tours, European expeditions and Mediterranean cruises to relax and unwind.
Every new place they visit leaves a great memory and experience. But there is one travel destination that will truly alter their lives in a miraculous way. Best Israel Travel Packages and Israel Family Tours – Esperanso built to accommodate your convenience and enabling you to experience the highlights of Israel.
Christian tours to Israel offer a life-changing experience that will surely ignite the Christian faith of everyone who participates in them. Not only do Christian tours to Israel enhance one's knowledge of the holy book, but also strengthen his or her spirituality. These tours offer private tour guides and are designed to fortify the foundations of the participants' Christian faith while they enjoy a truly unforgettable travel experience.
1. Jerusalem – A trip to Israel is never complete without a visit to Jerusalem. It is the most popular city in the country. The guided tours allow you to have a spectacular view as well as a great insight into the Old and New Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. You also get to visit the holiest site, the Western Wall, which is located in the Jewish Quarter.
2. Nazareth – As we all know, Nazareth is the birthplace of Jesus, which makes this part of your Israel trip one of the most spiritual trips you will ever have in your entire life. The best places to visit in Nazareth are the Church of Annunciation, Joseph's workshop and the Nazareth Synagogue.
3. Galilee – Jesus' walking on water is one of the most moving stories in the Bible. See the vast Sea of Galilee as you cross above it via cable car.
4. The Dead Sea – Driving through the coast of the Dead Sea with the picturesque view of the Judean Desert alone makes this trip so worth it. Meals are served at Abraham's tent. Maximize the break time given during the tour. Swim in the Dead Sea and float effortlessly on its salt concentrated waters. There is also the Dead Sea Resort where you can enjoy a very healing mud treatment.
5. Masada – Another way to see the Dead Sea from a close distance is through Masada. Visit the richness of the very impressive world heritage Herodes palace.